Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wave Rock

We visited Hyden in spring and took this picture of Wave Rock which is a major tourist attraction. The colours are fascinating although I think over the years it has lost a bit of it's magic for me as many years ago they added a rock wall at the top to help preserve water and there is not as much spilling down the rock surface. I have been there many times as it is the Shire of Kondinin where I lived for some years.
The reason for two posts in one day is I have a new computer and with the advance in technology
I am still finding my way. I did not feel so bad this when my computer guru took several phone calls from other people also needing help, so I am not the only one struggling a little, sometimes a lot.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing rockface!

    Love your slow cloth books, beautiful. Go here for more info if you like - copy & paste into google

    http://lainie.typepad.com/redthread/2010/01/slow-cloth-what-its-all-about.html

    Thanks for your kind words, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete